Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Become Extraordinary.

So, I've been struggling lately with finding my "purpose" in life.

The purpose God has given me. And what I always come back to is to sing. To sing my heart out for GOD. Whether it be at church, in my room, on YouTube (lol), wherever. All I know that singing is my calling. What makes life so great is that God's opinion is the only one that counts, the only one I have to worry about.

I found myself just about 30 mintues ago realizing that God wants to use me and to shine His light through me. Not only me, but He wants to use you as well. To accomplish extraordinary things through us. Think about it, He sent his one and only son to this corrupt earth to die for our sins.

All throughout the Bible, God used ordinary people to do extraordinary things for Him. Take Joseph for example. Joseph was a dreamer, but was sold as a slave by his very own brothers out of pure jealousy. Joseph became Prime Minister
of Egypt. Joseph saved Israel from starvation & obsolescence.

The point I'm trying to make is that God has a purpose that ONLY
you can fill.

STOP trying to be someone else.
REALIZE that God is calling you to do your job.
ASK God to show you what your purpose is.


Maybe you read this for a reason, I don't know.
But I'm glad I got this out of my system.
God Bless You!







Read: Psalm 16:5-7 (NIV)

"Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance."

King David realized God's plan for him was a "delightful inheritance."
Still yet, David didn't know his future. None of us know what the future holds in store for us.
But as long as we look toward God for advice and guidance each and every day, He'll lead us to the "delightful inheritance" he's got planned for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones